Antibacterial High Chairs and Baby Baths from BREVI® and Microban®
BREVI is a leading Italian manufacturer of baby products. Since its foundation in 1954, the company has been producing items for children aged 0-3 years. Brevi's current range spans more than 200 products, including high chairs, baby baths, playpens, car seats, and strollers.
Renowned for breakthrough research and development, BREVI's mission is to transform the concepts of protection, growth, and development into everyday baby products. BREVI has been the recipient of several international awards including Red Dot Design Award, Odysseus Award, KCPBA, HK Toys and Baby Product Award, MIR DETSTVA, and CBME Award.
Redefining Baby Products with Microban Antibacterial Technology
Bacteria are everywhere, covering the products and surfaces we use daily. Baby products are particularly susceptible to bacterial growth, posing serious hygiene concerns for parents.
To help address cleanliness anxieties, BREVI has partnered with Microban International to create antibacterial high chairs and baby baths. Microban technology is integrated into the plastic components of the product during manufacture, actively eliminating up to 99.9% of bacterial growth on the treated surface. The antibacterial formulation becomes an intrinsic feature of the high chair and baby bath, and will not wash off or wear away over time.
How Does Microban Technology Work in BREVI Baby Baths and High Chairs?
Microban silver ion antibacterial technology acts on the vital life processes and biological functions of bacteria, blocking their growth and proliferation. Silver ions penetrate microbes acting at the cellular level, damaging the protein, cell membrane, DNA and internal systems of the microbe.
Key Benefits of BREVI Baby Products Treated with Microban Antibacterial Technology
- Protected against the growth of E. coli and S. aureus by up to 99.9%
- Less likely to succumb to stains and odours caused by bacteria
- More hygienic to use
- Stay cleaner in-between cleaning and easier to keep clean
- Less likely to prematurely degrade, crack or break as a result of bacterial growth
- Deliver added peace of mind for parents with young children
- Protection lasts for the expected lifetime of the product
- Contain a registered antibacterial technology that has a long history of safe use and food-contact approvals
- Ergonomic design
- Comply with various safety standards