High Quality Building Materials Backed by 50 Years of Experience
Building Adhesives Limited (BAL®) specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of ceramic tile adhesives, grouts, silicone sealants and ancillary products for a wide range of applications. Founded in 1962 as the Centre for the British ceramic tile industry, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ardex GmbH, Germany.
BAL® is the leading brand in the UK professional tiling market and renowned for its high product quality and excellent service. With a strong commitment to continuous product innovation and development programmes, BAL® chose to incorporate Microban® antimicrobial product protection into its line of building products.
Building Products Enhanced with Antimicrobial Technology
Tiled surfaces are ideal for wet-areas, like bathrooms and kitchens. However, humid conditions combined with food sources from soap scum and organic residue can create the perfect breeding ground for microbes.
BAL® adds Microban® antimicrobial protection into its adhesives, grouts and sealants at the stage of manufacture. Proven Microban® technology works to continuously inhibit the growth of degrading microbes on the surface of the treated product.
BAL® products featuring built-in Microban® technology are:
- Resistant to the growth of black mold, mildew and bacteria 24/7
- Proven to stay cleaner and fresher in-between cleaning
- Less likely to stain, develop bad odors or prematurely degrade
- Easier to keep clean
- Perfect for use in kitchens, bathrooms, and other tiled environments
- Regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of antibacterial and antifungal performance
- Helping to facilitate more efficient building applications
For more information on Microban® protected building products from BAL®, contact a member of the team today.