Convenient Antimicrobial Adhesives From BAL® and Microban®
Building Adhesives Limited (BAL®) specializes in the development, manufacture, and distribution of ceramic tile adhesives, grouts, silicone sealants, and ancillary products for a wide range of applications. Founded in 1962 as the Centre for the British ceramic tile industry, the company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ardex GmbH, Germany.
BAL® is the leading brand in the UK professional tiling market and renowned for its high product quality and excellent service. With a strong commitment to continuous product innovation and development programs, BAL® chose to incorporate Microban® antimicrobial product protection into its line of building products.
Antimicrobial Building Materials For Every Environment
Tiled surfaces are ideal for wet areas, like bathrooms and kitchens. However, humid conditions combined with food sources from soap scum and organic residue can create the perfect breeding ground for microbes.
BAL® adds Microban® antimicrobial protection into its Microflex adhesives, grouts, and sealants at the stage of manufacture. Proven Microban® technology works to continuously inhibit the growth of degrading microbes on the surface of the treated product.
Key Benefits of BAL® Building Materials Featuring Microban® Technology
- Resistant to the growth of black mold, mildew, and bacteria 24/7
- Proven to stay cleaner and fresher in-between cleaning
- Less likely to stain, develop bad odors, or prematurely degrade
- Easier to keep clean
- Perfect for use in kitchens, bathrooms, and other tiled environments
- Regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of antibacterial and antifungal performance
- Help to facilitate more efficient building applications
For more information on Microban® protected building products from BAL®, contact a member of the team today.