- What, Why & How
- Defining Antimicrobial Technology
- Creating an Antimicrobial Product
- Benefits of Antimicrobial Protection
- Antibacterial vs. Antimicrobial
- Microban®: Is it Safer than Nanotechnology?
- Aegis® Microbe Shield
- Scentry® for Polymers
- Antimicrobial Plastic Additives
- Antimicrobial Paint Additives
- Antimicrobial Fabric Treatments
- Antibacterial Ceramic Finishes
- Antimicrobial Laminate Protection
- Other Antimicrobial Materials
- Food service
- Building Materials
- Case Studies
- Great Dane: Innovation That Moves You
- Hussmann: Getting More From Commercial Refrigeration
- Kwikset: Protecting High Touch Surfaces
- Panariagroup: Happy On The Floor
- Phenix Flooring: Smarter Carpet. Cleaner Home.
- Rubbermaid: Opening Up The Possibilities
- Phifer: A System's Approach To Cleaner Healthcare Environments
- Phifer: Addressing The Marine Flooring Challenge
- Technical White Papers
- GATED Antimicrobials In Healthcare
- GATED Reduction of Listeria in Refrigeration Units
- GATED Microban Ceramics Antimicrobial Technologies
- GATED Antimicrobials In Durable Foam Applications
- GATED Bacteria Growth On Bathroom Surfaces
- GATED Building Materials
- GATED Silicone Medical Devices
- GATED Food Service Products & Equipment
- GATED ZPTech®
- GATED Toilet Swab Study
- GATED Antimicrobial Protection In Coatings
- GATED Photocatalytic Titanium Dioxide
- Company Brochure
- Glossary of Terms
- Microbe Directory
From what it is, to how it can benefit a product; Microban® discusses antimicrobial technology and why you should be taking notice.
Microban® antimicrobial solutions are custom formulated to fit your specific application and criteria. Incorporated during the manufacturing process, our antimicrobial additives operate on the cellular level to continuously disrupt and prevent uncontrolled growth of the microorganism.
Microban® antimicrobial additives can be incorporated into almost any material type without disrupting your manufacturing process or supply chain. Common applications include plastics, coatings, and textiles.
Hygiene critical environments, such as food service, healthcare and education, benefit from products featuring built-in antimicrobial protection.
What is antimicrobial technology? Is it safe to use? How does it differ from disinfectants? Find out the answers to the most frequently asked questions about antimicrobial technology.
Microban® is committed to helping the world expand its knowledge of antimicrobial technology. From learning what a microbe is, to understanding how Microban® can be applied in various environments, our resources section assists you with your own antimicrobial research.