Microban® RECLAIM Germicidal Cleaner from Nyco
Nyco® Products Company is a premier provider of specialty cleaning chemicals, disinfectants, and floor care products for facility maintenance, food service, industrial and institutional cleaning. Since 1920 Nyco has provided high-performance cleaning solutions in 15+ industry verticals. Thousands of facility maintenance professionals, Jan/San distributors, and contractors trust Nyco to offer them what they need when they need it.
In partnership with Microban, Nyco has launched Microban RECLAIM Germicidal Cleaner - a new technology for Restoration and Remediation (R&R) and Emergency Crime Scene Response.
RECLAIM is a powerful cleaner and disinfectant that removes odors caused by smoke from fires and restores flood and water-damaged areas from odor-causing bacteria and fungi. The product is effective on porous and semi-porous materials such as carpeting, cushions, subfloor, drywall, concrete, brick, and lumber. RECLAIM can be used with electrostatic spraying, making it particularly useful for eliminating and inhibiting the growth of mold and removal of challenging odors in larger areas.
For Emergency Response and Crime Scene Blood Cleanup, RECLAIM cleans and decontaminates objects soiled by blood and body fluids. It is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses. It is also a one-step disinfectant that kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus), Influenza Type A, and Human Coronavirus.
What are the key benefits of Microban RECLAIM?
- Formulated with new and advanced disinfecting technology
- Effectively kills molds, bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Removes odors caused by smoke from fires
- Restores water-damaged areas from odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Cleans and decontaminates objects soiled by blood & body fluids
- Broad-spectrum EPA-registered* kill claims for home, institutional and industrial use
- An effective one-step sanitizer-cleaner for use on hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces
- An effective one-step spot sanitizer treatment for soft surfaces, carpets, drywall, sub-floors, and upholstery
- Kills SARS-CoV-22 , which causes COVID-19 as well as Influenza Virus Type A
*EPA Reg. No. 6836-140-8370