Antimicrobial Flooring Underlayment by Roberts® and Microban®
Q.E.P. Co., Inc., founded in 1979, is a leading worldwide manufacturer, marketer and distributor of a comprehensive line of hardwood flooring, flooring installation tools, adhesives and flooring related products targeted for the professional installer as well as the do-it-yourselfer.
The company markets over 5,000 products
under various brand names including QEP®, ROBERTS®, Capitol®, Harris
Wood®, Vitrex®, PRCI®, Porta-Nails®, Nupla®, HISCO®, BRUTUS® and
Elastiment®. In addition to a complete hardwood flooring line, Q.E.P.
products are used primarily for surface preparation and installation of
wood, laminate, ceramic tile, carpet and vinyl flooring. The Company
sells its products to home improvement retail centers and specialty
distribution outlets in 50 states and throughout the world.
Roberts AirGuard Premium Underlayment featuring Microban® antimicrobial product protection is ideal for laminate and engineered wood floors. Microban technology inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew while AirGuard provides the moisture barrier, sound reduction and cushioning required for a proper quality installation. Microban product protection is built-in during the manufacturing process for continual protection against harmful bacteria.
AIRGUARD® Premium Underlayment benefits include:
- Easy to roll out, attach and cut for fast installation
- Ideal for radiant heated floors
- 4 in. overlap seam with adhesive strip seals out moisture for added protection
- Premium cushioning makes the floor softer to walk on
- Patented Air Flow Technology for constant air movement to release moisture
- Microban antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Reduces noise and sound transmission between floors with a Sound Transmission Lost Test (STC) rating of 67 and an Impact Sound Transmission Test (IIC) rating of 68
- Easy to handle, 100 sq. ft. roll