When Washing Alone Isn't Enough
Unprotected surfaces of apparel, footwear, technical textiles, and home products support the growth of bacteria and washing alone is rarely enough.
The only way to truly combat unwanted odors in some applications is by combating the bacteria. AEGIS® by Microban® does exactly that. Complete the form below to learn more about AEGIS odor control technology from Microban®.
Freshness Throughout Your Day
Perspiration is the body’s natural way to regulate its temperature and hydrate the skin. Normally, perspiration is odorless and evaporates
quickly, but clothing captures perspiration and provides an ideal environment for microbial growth. Microorganisms thrive in warm and
moist surroundings creating unpleasant odors. AEGIS® technology reduces the level of microorganisms on your products and will help your customers stay fresher throughout the day.
Consumer goods with AEGIS® technology control odor-causing microbial growth and have an added level of hygiene. Apparel, footwear and sporting products use AEGIS® technology to help control odors caused by bacteria and fungi that normally grow on athletic equipment. The hospitality industry uses it on fabrics like bedding, mattresses, napkins, tablecloths, and towels to reduce odors, staining and deterioration. The healthcare sector uses it to reduce the threat of bacterial contamination. Major hospitals have protected their entire indoor environments with AEGIS®.
Features & Benefits:
- Physically controls microorganisms on contact and remains permanently affixed to the surface providing durability to multiple washings
- Applicable to virtually all materials and surfaces
- Unsurpassed laboratory & sales support
- Accepted, registered, and readily available worldwide
- Controls or eliminates objectionable odors, unsightly stains, and product deterioration
- Does not rub off or migrate onto the skin or into the environment
- Quick and easy verification
- Durable even after multiple washings