Antibacterial Ceramic Tiles From Donpeng and Microban®
Dongpeng is China's leading domestic manufacturer of high-end ceramic tiles and sanitary-ware products. The company has established itself as a household name across China and is now the largest ceramics manufacturer in the country. Today, Donpeng employs more than 10,000 staff and exports to over 106 countries and regions worldwide including Canada, Australia, the United States, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Korea and the UAE.
Dongpeng is the first Chinese brand to have opened an exhibition hall in Sassuolo - the heart of Italian ceramics production - and is the first enterprise to have entered the European market directly. The exhibition hall is regarded as the Embassy of Chinese Ceramics and extends the oriental style of Dongpeng’s general headquarters in Guangdong. This expansion served to promote China's ceramic prestige and greatly enhanced the reputation of Dongpeng's brand globally.
Dongpeng products have been used in several high profile projects such as the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, the National Center for the Performing Arts in Beijing, and Cancun International Airport in Mexico. Adhering to the concept of "Working hand in hand with honesty and integrity", Dongpeng continues to enhance its own value proposition through exciting product innovations that directly address the needs of its customers.
Dongpeng: An Award Winning Ceramics Manufacturer
Donpeng believes that people grow great by dreams. The company's commitment to delivering on dreams of customer satisfaction and employee prosperity has resulted in several award wins. These include:
- Asia's 500 Most Influential Brands 2017
- China's Top 500 Brand Value
- Iconic Brand of China Architectural Ceramic Industry
- 2017 Growing Brand by CCTV
- Significant Brand of China’s Building Ceramic Industry
Redefining Ceramics With Patented Antibacterial Technology
From walls and worktops in kitchens, to flooring and sinks in bathrooms, frequently utilised ceramic surfaces are often subjected to bacterial growth. Leave a single bacterium on an untreated ceramic surface for 8 hours and and it could turn into more than 4 million! Scrubbing with disinfectant cleaners is an essential way to temporarily reduce the presence of bacteria on ceramic surfaces. However, research has shown that cleaning products have a limited residual effect and bacteria quickly begin to double in number soon after the surface has been cleaned.
Recognising the need for ceramic surfaces with a built-in line of defence against bacteria, Donpeng partnered with Microban Intentional to produce a range of antibacterial ceramic tile products.
How Does Microban® Technology Work in Dongpeng Ceramic Tiles?
Microban's patented antibacterial ceramics technology is embedded within the glaze of the ceramic tile. It works by penetrating the cell membranes of contaminating bacteria, meaning they cannot grow or reproduce on the treated surface and subsequently die. The result is a ceramic tile that stays hygienically cleaner for longer.
Key Benefits of Dongpeng Antibacterial Ceramic Tiles Featuring Microban® Technology
- Protected against the growth of E. coli and S. aureus by >99%
- Resistant to stains and odours caused by bacteria
- Remain cleaner in-between cleaning
- Easier to keep clean and stay looking fresher for longer
- Do not require sunlight or UV light for antibacterial activation
- Contain a patented antimicrobial technology that has a long history of safe and effective use
- Antibacterial efficacy is measured using JC/T 897-2014, a recognised Chinese domestic test standard
- Perfect for use in moist and humid environments where bacteria thrive, such as kitchens and bathrooms
- Antibacterial properties are proven to remain present in the tiles for up to 15 years
- Provide added peace of mind when it's needed most
- Endorsed by Microban, the world leader in built-in antimicrobial solutions