Antimicrobial Epoxy Tile Grout from ARDEX ENDURA and Microban
BAL ENDURA ADHESIVES (INDIA) PVT LTD was re-branded as ARDEX ENDURA (INDIA) PVT LTD after a joint venture between ARDEX Group, Germany and PRISM JOHNSON LIMITED, India.
With 31 branches all over India and strategically positioned state-of-the-art manufacturing plants, ARDEX ENDURA develops building products you can trust and rely on. The company's comprehensive portfolio encompasses tiling & stone care products, industrial & commercial flooring solutions, waterproofing systems, concrete repair, and decorative finishes.
Antimicrobial Tile Grouts Powered by Microban®
ARDEX ENDURA's EPOXY GROUT is a hygienic, stain-resistant, 3-component epoxy resin-based grout with a high degree of resistance to chemical attack, abrasion, and impact. The cured grout does not transfer taints to food products and is easily maintained in a sterile condition. EPOXY GROUT is designed for grouting a range of tiled surfaces including ceramic tiles, industrial tiles, granite, marble, and other natural stones.
As well as being easy to use and perfectly matched, EPOXY GROUT now features built-in Microban antimicrobial technology. Microban technology is integrated into the grout formulation during manufacture, delivering permanent surface protection against mold and mildew growth.
Key Benefits of ARDEX ENDURA Antimicrobial Tile Grouts
- Resistant to mold and mildew growth 24/7
- Proven to stay cleaner in-between cleaning and easier to keep clean
- Less likely to stain, develop bad odors, or prematurely degrade
- Perfect for use in environments exposed to heat and humidity, such as kitchens and bathrooms
- Tested in accordance with AATCC 30 Pt 3 to ensure the highest standards of antifungal performance
- Contribute to the maintenance of cleaner built environments
- Will not be impacted by harsh cleaning chemicals
- Provide high-strength and durable joints
- Conform to the Global Migration Test set by USFDA for the intended use of contact with aqueous food & beverage (water-based) products
- Exceed EN 13888 requirements