Antibacterial Baby Products from Nanny
Proven by Science, Trusted by Parents
Who is Nanny?
Founded in 1964 by the Thiamchivasin family, Nanny is one of Thailand’s largest manufacturers of plastic baby products. The company has grown steadily over the decades and has become a household name trusted by parents.
Nanny is dedicated to creating superior products that address the needs of its customers. All products are BPA-free, dishwasher & microwave safe, and heat resistant up to 120 degrees. As a business, Nanny has received several international certifications that underpin the quality of its production processes, including ISO 9OOO, BRC, BSCI and SEDEX.
Nanny & Microban®: Creating Happier, Healthier Environments for Your Baby
Nanny understands the worries parents have when it comes to their little ones. A recent AYTM study found 85% of consumers are concerned about the presence of bacteria on baby care products. To address this fear, Nanny has engineered Microban® SilverShield® antibacterial protection into its range of baby products. Integrated at the stage of manufacture, Microban® technology will not leach out, wash off or wear away and works to continuously minimise the presence of harmful bacteria on a product. Nanny’s Microban®-protected range includes:
- Baby bathtub
- Baby toilet seat
- Baby one-step stool
- Baby two-step stool
- Baby bottle container with lid
- Bottle handler
- Cleaning kit for bottles
How Does Microban® Work in Nanny Products?
Microban® SilverShield® technology disrupts the metabolism of bacteria by preventing conversion of nutrients into energy. This action inhibits bacteria survival, reproduction and colonization. The technology remains inert until it encounters an environment where bacteria can proliferate. Only then will it release tiny quantities of the active ingredient to inhibit bacterial growth.
What are the Key Benefits of Nanny Antibacterial Baby Products?
- Effective against harmful bacteria: including E. coli and S. aureus by up to 99.9%
- Resistant to stains & odors: remain fresher for longer
- Longer-lasting: have an extended functional lifetime
- Safe to use: contain a food-contact approved Microban® technology that will not wash-off, leach out or negatively affect the environment
- Regulated: contain an approved antimicrobial technology that is registered with the EU Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) and US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Remain cleaner in-between cleanings: offer an added level of hygienic protection between normal cleaning routines
- Make an immediate impact: Microban® protection begins to work as soon as bacteria encounter the baby products
For more information on Nanny’s antibacterial baby products, contact Microban today.