Antibacterial Baby Products From Nanny and Microban®
Nanny is one of Thailand’s largest manufacturers of plastic baby products. The company has grown steadily over the decades, becoming a household name trusted by parents.
Nanny is dedicated to creating superior products that address the needs of its customers. All products are BPA-free, dishwasher & microwave safe, and heat resistant up to 120 degrees. As a business, Nanny has received several international certifications that underpin the quality of its production processes, including ISO 9000, BRC, BSCI, and SEDEX.
Creating Happier, Healthier Environments for Your Baby
Nanny understands the worries parents have when it comes to their little ones. A recent AYTM study found 85% of consumers are concerned about the presence of bacteria on baby care products. To address this fear, Nanny engineers Microban® SilverShield® antibacterial protection into its range of Micro+ baby products.
Integrated at the stage of manufacture, Microban® technology will not leach out, wash off, or wear away and works to continuously reduce the growth of harmful bacteria on the treated product.
Nanny’s Micro+ range includes:
- Baby bathtub
- Baby toilet seat
- Baby one-step stool
- Baby two-step stool
- Baby bottle container with lid
- Bottle handler
- Cleaning kit for bottles
How Does Microban® Technology Work in Nanny Baby Products?
Microban® SilverShield® technology disrupts the metabolism of bacteria by preventing conversion of nutrients into energy. This action inhibits bacteria survival, reproduction, and colonization on a treated surface. The technology remains inert until it encounters an environment where bacteria can proliferate. Only then will it release tiny quantities of the active ingredient.
Key Benefits of Micro+ Antibacterial Baby Products Enhanced With Microban® Technology
- Reduced numbers of bacteria on the surface: proven effective against E. coli and S. aureus by up to 99.9%
- Resistant to stains & odors: remain fresher for longer and are easier to keep clean
- Longer-lasting: have an extended functional lifetime
- Safe to use: contain a food-contact approved Microban® technology that will not wash-off, leach out, or negatively affect the environment
- Regulated: contain an approved antimicrobial technology that is notified with the EU Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) and registered with the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Remain cleaner in-between cleanings: offer an added level of hygienic product protection between normal cleaning routines
- Make an immediate impact: Microban® protection begins to work as soon as bacteria encounter the treated baby products