Antibacterial Resin Paving Systems for Swimming Pools From Biodesign Pools and Microban®
Biodesign Pools is a specialist in domestic and commercial swimming pools. Part of API Italia, the company has been in the business of swimming pools, artificial lakes, and large-scale fountain structures for over 40 years.
Biodesign Pools is the founder of Biodesign technology, a revolutionary method of construction that completely redefines the concept of a "swimming pool". The internationally-patented formulation consists of a natural blend of stone granulates and specially compounded resins applied by hand on a series of structural mesh layers. This is then placed over a waterproof liner especially conceived for the purpose. The result is a swimming pool with an extremely resistant structure that lasts longer.
Biodesign technology has been used to construct several high-profile installations in Europe. It is also the recipient of several awards, including first prize at the Italian Pool Awards competition held during the Forum Piscine 2011 fair.
What Are the Advantages of a Biodesign Swimming Pool?
- Features technology covered by an international patent
- The crushed marble and quartz delivers a natural finish
- Fully customized - each pool is unique and built according to the requirements of the client
- Installation takes very little time
- Competitively priced, when compared to traditional prefabricated swimming pools
- Crafted with building technology that is compatible with all water treatment systems
New Antibacterial Resin Paving Systems: Swim On With Added Peace of Mind
Biodesign Pools has partnered with Microban International to create an antibacterial resin paving system.
Microban® SilverShield® protection is added to the Biodesign technology at the stage of manufacture. Once applied to a swimming pool, the enhanced formulation delivers continuous surface protection against degrading bacterial growth. The result is a swimming pool that stays cleaner, fresher, and more durable for longer.
Key Benefits of Biodesign Resin Paving Systems With Built-In Microban® Technology
- Reduce 99% of bacterial growth on the treated surface
- Built-in antibacterial properties work 24/7 and for the expected lifetime of the resin paving system
- Stay cleaner and fresher in-between cleans
- Easier to keep clean
- More durable and longer-lasting
- Contain a globally registered technology silver ion that has a long history of safe use
For more information about Biodesign Pool antibacterial resin paving systems, contact a member of the Microban® team today.