Antimicrobial Sealants and Grouts From Beijing Linping and Microban®
Zeberry® is a subsidiary of Beijing Linping Technology Co., Ltd., a specialist manufacturer of medium to high-end sealant products. The company also has extensive experience in managing epoxy materials, polyurea new materials, and color technologies.
Although young, Zeberry® is committed to providing consumers and construction professionals alike with high-quality, environmentally-friendly products that directly address their needs. This is achieved by the company's substantial investments in R&D, product innovation, and performance processes.
With microbes tending to thrive in moist and humid environments, there has been a growing demand for building products enhanced with antimicrobial technology. Zeberry® partners with Microban International to offer a range of sealants and epoxy grouts featuring built-in antimicrobial product protection.
Microban® and Zeberry®: Making the Home More Beautiful
Active 24/7, Zeberry® product formulations work to combat the uncontrolled growth of bacteria and mold that can cause discoloration, bad odors, and even a shortened product lifecycle. Their always-active antibacterial and anti-fungal properties make them perfect for use in kitchens, bathrooms, and other environments where hygiene and aesthetic preservation are critical.
Key Benefits of Zeberry® Grouts and Sealants Enhanced With Microban® Antimicrobial Technology
- Effective against the growth of degrading bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Stay cleaner and fresher in-between cleaning
- Resistant to staining and discoloration caused by microbial growth
- Perfect for use in moist and humid environments where microbes can thrive
- Contain always-active antimicrobial properties that are effective and durable
- Ultra-low VOCs
- Passed the French indoor A+ environmental protection certification
- Ultra-high mechanical strength - no shrinkage, no cracking, and a long service life
- Excellent chemical and UV resistance
For more information on Zeberry® building products and how they can transform rooms in your home, contact a member of the Microban® team today.