Antimicrobial Protected Home Storage from Potter and Microban®
Potter is an esteemed manufacturer of homeware, travel products, and outdoor accessories. Operating under the brand name 'Ecomelife', the company aspires to create products that deliver a better quality of life and extraordinary user experience for consumers.
Preparing for the New Normal: Ecomelife Protect Antimicrobial Protected Home Storage & Laundry Products
In the aftermath of the global pandemic, consumers are exhibiting a higher level of concern about surface cleanliness. This increased awareness is driving the need for products with an added line of defence against stain and odor-causing bacteria. That's why Potter has partnered with Microban International to offer the Ecomelife range of home storage and laundry products.
Microban antimicrobial technology is engineered into Ecomelife's home storage and laundry products at the stage of manufacture. The built-in technology works 24/7 to inhibit degrading bacterial growth on the surface of the products, helping them stay cleaner and fresher in-between cleans. Microban protection also extends the products' expected lifecycle, meaning they are less likely to end up in landfills. Treated products currently include:
- Baby changing mats
- Cabinet liners
- Children's play mats
- Garment covers
- Eye masks
- Food vacuum bags
- Storage bags
- Travel pillows
Benefits of Ecomelife Products Treated with Built-In AntimicrobialTechnology
At Ecomelife, customer satisfaction is a top priority. The company's products address many different needs, delivering proven antimicrobial performance and impressive practicality that consumers can trust.
- Protected against bacterial growth by up to 99.9%
- Stay cleaner and fresher in-between cleaning
- Resistant to staining and discolouration caused by bacterial growth
- Contain an EPA-registered and BPR-notified antibacterial ingredient
- Deliver added peace of mind for increasingly hygiene-conscious consumers
- Last longer, contributing to a more circular economy
- Antimicrobial properties are always active and last for the expected lifetime of the product