Antibacterial Locking Systems from Cyber Lock and Microban
It's no secret that locks are the primary means of security for personal or corporate valuables. This protection is dependent, of course, on the quality and reliability of the locks themselves.
Operating under the brand name of "Cyber Lock", Siam Inter Lock Tek Co., Ltd. has years of experience and skill in the production of locks that are renowned for their world-class excellence. As a result of continued success in the industry, Cyber Lock is repeatedly selected by furniture makers of international repute.
Cyber Lock provides locking systems for the following main product categories:
Cyber Lock has taken its product innovations one step further by incorporating Microban SilverShield technology into the keys for its leading range of locks. Acknowledgement that keys are frequently touched but rarely cleaned has been the driving force behind this development, with Microban antibacterial protection working to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria on the key surface.
Key Benefits of Cyber Lock Keys Featuring Built-In Microban Technology
- Protected from 99% of bacterial growth
- Stay cleaner in-between cleans
- Less likely to facilitate bacterial cross-contamination from surface to surface
- Antibacterial properties are built-in to the plastic covering at the stage of manufacture, so the protection will last for the lifetime of the product
- Contain a globally registered technology that has a long history of safe use
For more information on Cyber Lock's locking systems with antibacterial protection, contact Microban today.