What impact can microbes have on the hospitality industry?
Keeping up with cleanliness in the fast-paced world of hospitality is challenging. The constant flow of guests creates unrealistic cleaning requirements and the perfect breeding ground for microbes.
In reality, relying solely on traditional cleaning methods falls short when combating microbial growth. Consequently, compromised surface cleanliness can result in higher maintenance costs, increased waste and negative customer experiences.
That’s why the hospitality industry must embrace technologies that deliver enhanced surface cleanliness and durability.
Complete the form to download your copy of the official Hospitality and Home Textiles sell sheet -->
This sell sheet will:
- Provide a detailed overview of Microban's innovative technology portfolio
- Help you understand how Microban technology works
- Explore key product applications and benefits
Built-in antimicrobial technologies: the answer to a cleaner, more sustainable hospitality industry
Microban antimicrobial technologies can be built into soft and hard furnishings, making them inherently cleaner and fresher in-between regular cleaning. Every step of the guest journey, from check-in to check-out, can benefit from built-in antimicrobial product protection.
- Lobby: flooring, wall coatings, reception phones, computer accessories, room keys, luggage carts, elevator buttons, handrails, counter surfaces
- Bedrooms: door handles, bed sheets, pillowcases, mattress covers, remote controls, carpeting, light switches, rugs, carpet
- Bathrooms: shower glass, countertops, ceramic tiles, shower curtains, bath mats
- Dining areas: dinnerware, cutlery, cloths, menus, work surfaces, commercial kitchen equipment, highchairs
- Leisure facilities: yoga mats, swimming pool lining, gym equipment, water bottles
Microban technologies provide seamless, long-lasting odor control and cleanliness for products ranging from hotel bedding and towels to shower liners and flooring.
Join Microban at The Hospitality Show 2023
Microban International is thrilled to be part of The Hospitality Show, a brand-new event covering the entire hospitality ecosystem.
Visit our team at Booth 1833 from June 27-29, 2023, to explore the newest antimicrobial innovations for hospitality textiles and products.
Book a meeting with us at The Hospitality Show by completing the form below
Microban International, Ltd. – Media Relations
Tel: 704 301 3197
Part of Barr Brands International (BBI), Microban® is a global specialist in antimicrobial technologies and odor control solutions. Its proactive systems keep products cleaner, fresher, and more durable by preventing microbial problems before they start. Microban® combines science with creative solutions to enhance high-quality textile, consumer, industrial and medical products around the world. Today, the Microban® brand and technologies are featured on thousands of products in more than 30 countries. Microban® technology is not designed to protect users or others from disease-causing microorganisms or viruses and is not a substitute for normal cleaning practices. Microban® is a registered trademark of Microban Products Company.