1. How long have you worked at Microban?
I have been at Microban for almost 12 years. I started off as the EMEA Sales Director and then moved into my current Managing Director position in 2016. Prior to Microban, I worked as an EMEA Account Manager for an American multinational technology company.
2. What 3 traits define you?
Generous, resourceful, and amusing.
3. What’s 1 interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
Once, I won a dancing contest show in Cuba!
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
I think the best place I’ve ever travelled to is Israel. I was totally fascinated with the atmosphere and culture of this amazing country.
5. How do you define success?
In my opinion, success is to fully realize the goals that you set for yourself, whatever they might be.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Cook like a Michelin-starred chef.
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International?
Experienced, thorough, and reliable.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
Working with so many different sectors and constantly learning new things!
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
Elon Musk (the South African technology entrepreneur).
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My Mother’s lasagne!