- Antimicrobials In Durable Foam Applications
- Reasons to Integrate Antimicrobials in Food Service Products & Equipment
- Antimicrobials in Healthcare
- Microban SilverShield Technology: Reduction of Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination of Refrigeration Units
- Microban Ceramics Antimicrobial Technologies
- The Use of Incorporated Silver-Based Antimicrobials in Silicone Medical Devices
- ZPTech®: The Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial
- The Next Generation of Silver Technology
- Microban Toilet Swab Study: Investigating the Cleanliness of Public Restroom Toilets
- The Plume: Controlling Bacteria Growth on Bathroom Surfaces
- Achieving Antimicrobial Protection in Coatings
Much has been written in mainstream and scientific sources about technologies that purify air or provide self-cleaning properties to clothing and other items by harnessing the oxidative power of light. Titanium dioxide (TiO2) provides these exciting benefits, expanding its utility beyond its long history as a white colorant in paint and a common ingredient in cosmetics, sunscreens, ceramic tile, windows, and cement.
Read more about the effectiveness of Titanium dioxide.