- Antimicrobials In Healthcare
- Microban Ceramics Antimicrobial Technologies
- The Use of Incorporated Silver-Based Antimicrobials in Silicone Medical Devices
- ZPTech®: The Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial
- Microban Toilet Swab Study: Investigating the Cleanliness of Public Restroom Toilets
- The Plume: Controlling Bacteria Growth on Bathroom Surfaces
- The Next Generation of Silver Technology
- Reasons To Integrate Antimicrobials In Food Service Products & Equipment
The effect of Listeria, a bacterial foodborne pathogen, when consumed by humans can be deadly. Research studies show how difficult it is to eradicate the microbial growth of Listeria after it comes in contact with a food processing or refrigeration surface.
At Microban®, we’re dedicated to testing our antimicrobial products to fight against pathogens like Listeria. Our SilverShield® technology has shown promising results in limiting the survival of Listeria microbes and reducing the growth of this harmful pathogen.
To learn more about Microban’s silver antimicrobial solution for Listeria Monocytogenes, download our white paper today!