- Microban SilverShield Technology: Reduction of Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination of Refrigeration Units
- Microban Ceramics Antimicrobial Technologies
- The Use of Incorporated Silver-Based Antimicrobials in Silicone Medical Devices
- ZPTech®: The Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial
- Microban Toilet Swab Study: Investigating the Cleanliness of Public Restroom Toilets
- The Plume: Controlling Bacteria Growth on Bathroom Surfaces
- The Next Generation of Silver Technology
Healthcare Associated Infections (HAIs) are an increasing concern due to increased costs of medical care. Over the past years (from 2007 to 2014) there has been a push for hand hygiene compliance from CDC and WHO. Despite these efforts, there remains low compliance to hand hygiene standards which indicates that additional measures are needed to continue to reduce HAIs. A system approach to combatting HAIs is needed that expands beyond simple hand hygiene compliance. The patient environment of care needs to be considered in order to provide a comprehensive solution to HAIs. This solution will continue to improve on hand hygiene, increase monitoring of environmental surfaces, introduce novel disinfection techniques, and utilize embedded antimicrobials.
Learn more in our whitepaper.