- Antimicrobials In Durable Foam Applications
- Reasons to Integrate Antimicrobials in Food Service Products & Equipment
- Antimicrobials in Healthcare
- Microban SilverShield Technology: Reduction of Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination of Refrigeration Units
- Microban Ceramics Antimicrobial Technologies
- The Use of Incorporated Silver-Based Antimicrobials in Silicone Medical Devices
- ZPTech®: The Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial
- The Next Generation of Silver Technology
- Microban Toilet Swab Study: Investigating the Cleanliness of Public Restroom Toilets
- The Plume: Controlling Bacteria Growth on Bathroom Surfaces
- Passive Purification- Effectiveness of Photocatalytic Titanium Dioxide to Convert Pathogens and Pollutants
- Achieving Antimicrobial Protection in Coatings
What happens when the microbes in your home and office begin to degrade the building materials? The first signs that your materials are under microbial attack and being degraded are visible stains and odors. Ultimately this degradation can result in structural damage, decreased product integrity and shortened life span of the product.
Download the whitepaper to learn more.