1. How long have you worked at Microban?
I have been with Microban China since early 2018, having previously worked for a key competitor.
2. What 3 traits define you?
Optimistic, inquisitive, honest.
3. What’s 1 interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I like reading, particularly poetry.
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Tibet in China - it provides fresh air, blue skies, and a simplistic way of life!
5. How do you define success?
Enjoying every single day without regret.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would train to become a doctor so that I could help people in need.
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International?
Professional, united, and energetic.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
I enjoy teaching companies about antimicrobial technology - how it works, the benefits it can bring, and the ways it is revolutionising product performance.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
My Grandma. She passed away at the age of 95. I want to tell her that I am well and miss her very much.
10. If you had to eat 1 meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?