1. How long have you worked at Microban?
5 years 7 months
2. What 3 traits define you?
Optimistic, Altruistic, Passionate
3. What is one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I absolutely love foreign movies, K-Dramas are my favorite. I would have no issues spending a Saturday on the couch laughing and crying as I read through the subtitles and follow the awesome stories.
4. Where is the best place you have traveled to and why?
Though I’ve traveled internationally, I really enjoy hiking at Crowder’s Mountain. Spending time in nature and overlooking the gorgeous valley is simply refreshing.
5. How do you define success?
I would define success as appreciating each stage of your life’s journey, accomplishments as well as failures and knowing that each step is necessary to reach the top. Even if you trip, tumble, slip, and roll all the way back to the starting point, just don’t stay there. Get up, brush yourself off and take another step forward. Just don’t step on others to get there.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Play the piano. I’ve always envisioned having a beautiful white grand piano at home that I could play in the evenings to relax.
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Innovative, Diverse, Bold
8. What is your favorite thing about working in the antimicrobial industry?
Being a part of the solution for others to help keep their families safe.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?
I would have to choose my grandparents/great grandparents. There are so many questions I wish I could still ask them about our family history and their life’s journey.
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Stewed okra with chicken & shrimp served with jasmine/basmati rice. It’s a childhood favorite.