Antibacterial backpacks from Deya and Microban
Who is Deya?
Taiwan's boutique brand "Deya" is named after the Taiwanese word for "bag". The company's mission is simple: to make the best bags in Taiwan, using the highest quality materials and exquisite craftsmanship. Since 1993, Deya has led innovation, winning multiple awards in Taiwan, France and China. "Brave" and "enthusiastic" encapsulate Deya's core values.
Fearlessly exploring new perspectives
The COVID-19 pandemic changed people's living habits, with consumers now paying more attention to the cleanliness of personal items. That's why Deya partnered with Microban International to develop a range of crossbody bags and backpacks with built-in antibacterial protection.
The power of Microban
This innovative range features AEGIS, a revolutionary antimicrobial solution from Microban designed to continuously control bacterial growth on surfaces. Thanks to the power of Microban, consumers no longer have to worry about bacteria and can focus more on enjoying every adventure.
Watch the video below to learn more
What are the key benefits of Deya antibacterial backpacks?
Microban technology does not compromise the quality or aesthetics of Deya backpacks. The products undergo rigorous quality control testing by Microban to ensure optimal antibacterial performance.
- Protected from product-degrading bacterial growth by up to 99.9%
- Antibacterial properties last for the life of the backpack
- Resistant to odors and stains caused by microorganisms
- More durable and longer-lasting
- Contain a bluesign® and Oeko-Tex® certified technology that has a long history of safe use
- Require less laundering, helping to minimize water and energy consumption
- Deliver added peace of mind for consumers
Disclaimer: Microban technology is not designed to protect users or others from disease-causing microorganisms or viruses and is not a substitute for regular cleaning practices.