1. How long have you worked for Microban?
2. What three traits define you?
Fun, respectful, transparent.
3. What’s one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
My passion is building stringed instruments by hand from local woods found throughout the Pacific Northwestern United States.
4. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
The next place I have never been. You are changed every time you visit a new place. I am always aware of similarities and contrasts from past experiences and make an effort to channel the new experiences to my world when I return.
5. How do you define success?
Seeing my kids grow up to be conscious of their impact on the world.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Ethical, Honest, Ownership.
8. What is your favorite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
Pre-COVID I would have said the new odor technologies we are pioneering. Once again we are looking at antimicrobials with a fresh perspective. My favorite thing about being an employee-owner is calling some of the brightest minds in the industry colleagues and friends.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
Django Reinhardt or Nicolo Amati.
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Any meal made by a grandmother!