1. How long have you worked at Microban?
I have been a permanent employee with Microban since June 2021.
2. What 3 traits define you?
Enthusiastic - I'm always looking for ways to find enjoyment in my everyday routine.
Ambitious - I strive to achieve goals and give it all my effort.
Active - To me there is no such thing as down time because there is always something you can learn.
3. What’s 1 interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I like to collect refrigerator magnets of places that I visit. I have so many that I ran out of room on my refrigerator and have an extra box filled with magnets that I will occasionally switch out.
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
I loved going to Disney World when I was 19. It's a great place to feel like a child again and use your imagination and enjoy all the rides and eat delicious food.
5. How do you define success?
The achievement of a desired outcome.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I have a goal to learn how to perform basic maintenance on my boat and run a full diagnostic test. There is something satisfying about learning how to solve and fix issues on your own equipment.
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International?
Innovative, Future-focused and Engaging.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
I really enjoy seeing all the different materials and products incorporating antimicrobial technology.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
I would like to have dinner with Jesus of Nazareth because there is so much history and wisdom I could learn that may not be documented anywhere. I would hopefully be able to apply his teachings to make a positive impact in today's world.
10. If you had to eat 1 meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love sandwiches and could eat a grilled cheese or PB&J everyday. It's so basic that I feel like it would take me a while before I got tired of eating them.