1. How long have you worked at Microban?
Just over 2 years now, I started in December 2019.
2. What 3 traits define you?
Committed - Caring - Creative
3. What is one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
My wife and I were married in a 19th-century windmill in Norfolk, UK. No real reason why other than it was a pretty cool venue, in a beautiful setting!
4. Where is the best place you have travelled to and why?
Rome, Italy. I love Italy! We visited Rome in 2018 for our 10-year wedding anniversary and I fell in love with Rome instantly! There is history everywhere you look, amazing art and architecture, and the food... oh my goodness - soooo good!
5. How do you define success?
Simply being happy.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Speak another language fluently. I would love to go abroad and just chat with the locals effortlessly. Probably Italian and, or French would be my first choices to learn.
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Technology - We have some of the best minds in the industry, from such diverse backgrounds that continually innovate new technologies and AM solutions.
Global - Our amazing team spreads across the globe, I can start my day talking to China, and end it with North America!
Family - The people at Microban are the heart of the company, and the reason we continue to improve and grow. We truly have a great team mentality throughout.
8. What is your favorite thing about working in the antimicrobial industry?
The diversity. I create visuals for all areas of the company from marketing, innovations, distributions, and then with our partners - and they cover every industry sector you can possibly think of!
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?
David Attenborough. I love animals and wildlife, he would definitely have some amazing stories to tell.
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Some kind of seafood pasta dish! Combining two of my favourite things!