1. How long have you worked at Microban?
2. What 3 traits define you?
Optimistic, Creative, Determined.
3. What is one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I do carpentry, plumbing and electrical work at home (entry level, like hardwood floor replacing and fixing a short-circuiting dishwasher).
4. Where is the best place you have traveled to and why?
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Visually seeing a huge statue with open arms standing at a mountain summit was really impressive. People can find peace no matter of their religions.
5. How do you define success?
Contributing positive impacts to myself, friends, family, and the society.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would like to learn another language, interested in French or Italian.
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Professional, strategic, innovative.
8. What is your favorite thing about working in the antimicrobial industry?
I enjoy creating “newer” and “greener” formulations. Thanks to the complexity of the antimicrobial technology, I guess I will never get bored.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?
My late grandma, to say goodbye.
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Shrimp dumpling and turnip cake (Cantonese style)