1. How long have you worked for Microban?
I’ve worked for Microban for two weeks. It is so exciting to be a member of the big family.
2. What 3 traits define you?
Dynamic, responsible, focused.
3. What’s 1 interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I taught myself to bake when I was pregnant, just so I could make better cakes for my child!
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Wuxi in Jiangsu Province, because Lingshan Grand Buddha impressed me a lot.
5. How do you define success?
For me, success is about doing my job well.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Diving, I would like to get close to ocean animals.
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International?
Family, cooperative, market-leader.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
Variety, which motivates me to learn.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
With my lover, of course.
10. If you had to eat 1 meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That's quite hard for me to figure out!