1. How long have you worked at Microban?
2. What 3 traits define you?
Creative, Friendly, Patient.
3. What is one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I am a certified yoga instructor.
4. Where is the best place you have traveled to and why?
Spain - love the history, culture, wine, food and visiting my family.
5. How do you define success?
Always leave things better than you found them.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Resilient, Curious, Nimble.
8. What is your favorite thing about working in the antimicrobial industry?
I get to work with a wide array of global companies from different industries so it never gets boring.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?
My dad, he passed a few years ago and I miss spending time with him.
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Not sure if coffee classifies as a meal but I have got to have my coffee! Paella would be my second choice.