1. How long have you worked for Microban?
I joined TRA, Microban's sister company, in March 2018 and have successfully completed three years to date. I come from a chemical background and have a total of 16 years of experience in this industry.
2. What three traits define you?
Hard work, loyalty, positivity.
3. What’s one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I worship god twice a day, in my personalised temple at home.
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Ladakh in India. It's one of the most beautiful cities surrounded by mountains and having monasteries, blue lakes, and sand dunes, all at the same place. It has the highest motorable road in the world at 18750 FT.
5. How do you define success?
I believe that being positive brings success always.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Full of opportunities.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
People are becoming more and more conscious about their surroundings and understand the need for antimicrobials in todays world.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
Mohd Rafi (legendary singer in India).
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Any form of Tiger Prawns!