1. How long have you worked for Microban?
Just over a month now!
2. What three traits define you?
Teamwork, innovation, industrious in thinking.
3. What’s one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I go running every single day!
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Jiuzhaigou in Mainland China. It's a primitive ecological environment.
5. How do you define success?
Being better than I was yesterday.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Learn to fly in the sky!
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Ebullient, professional, industry leader.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
We can help our customers to make qualified products.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
Qin Shihuang, First Emperor of Qin.
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It's unacceptable to ask me this question!