1. How long have you worked for Microban?
I've been at Microban for one month and I am the newest member of the international team. However, my background in biocides spans more than 30 years, so I'm fully accustomed to the whats, whys and hows of antimicrobial technology.
2. What 3 traits define you?
Honesty, reliability, integrity.
3. What’s 1 interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I was the series champion on a UK TV quiz show in 2015!
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Portmagee, Co. Kerry, Ireland – so much history and beautiful scenery.
5. How do you define success?
Knowing you’ve made a difference.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Speak fluent Japanese.
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International?
Pioneering, world-leading, collaborative.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
Knowing that it can be applied to practically any material type. Antimicrobial technology is making such a difference to product cleanliness, performance, and longevity worldwide, and that truly amazes me on a daily basis.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
The English novelist, George Orwell.
10. If you had to eat 1 meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Super-hot chick-pea curry!
Photo credit: Peter Finan (2015).