1. How long have you worked at Microban?
19 years when combining Aegis and Microban durations.
2. What three traits define you?
3. What is one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I made the newspaper for my acting performance in the theatre in Springville Utah (yes, it was a small town 😊).
4. Where is the best place you have traveled to and why?
Cape Lookout Bight - 2019 - via sailing trimaran
- Arrival at the Bight took place after over 50 miles of sailing both the Pamlico Sound and portions of the Atlantic Ocean.
- As I anchored within the inlet it marked a 2-year attempt at completing the Shackleford Challenge (100-mile sailboat race).
- Upon arrival at Cape Look Out Bite, I anchored my boat in the dark waters around 2 am. Then laid down on the deck and stared up at the sky.
- The stars, sky, and milky way were the clearest and most vibrant I have ever seen in my entire life.
- Never have the sky and heavens seemed more crystal clear.
5. How do you define success?
Achieving that which matters. It could be big. It could be small, but does it matter.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
This is a really good question. My first thought is, learning to lead others to their full potential.
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Competent Collective (of) Colleagues.
8. What is your favorite thing about working in the antimicrobial industry?
I enjoy discovering new and creative applications that can bring advantages to all parties.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Dinner at Chuck-o-Rama (that is an all-you-can-eat buffet in Utah). That or the Sushi Lunch combo at Fusion Bowl (Mooresville NC).