1. How long have you worked for Microban?
I joined Microban in 2018 and I am due to celebrate my first year with the company in only a few weeks. Prior to Microban, I worked as the Sales & Marketing Manager for another global antimicrobial solutions company.
2. What 3 traits define you?
Fiery, passionate, ambitious.
3. What’s 1 interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I am obsessed with horror movies. You simply cannot beat a good Zombie film!
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Over the last three years, I have been fortunate enough to travel around the world and embrace so many wonderful countries and cultures. However, if I had to pick one right now, I would say Singapore – the skyline at night is simply amazing!
5. How do you define success?
Waking up every morning with a smile on your face and warmth in your heart.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would love to learn how to DJ. I’ve even thought long and hard about what my stage name would be!
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International?
A game changer.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
Being able to creatively market something that you cannot see, smell or touch. Not many people can say that they work with invisible magic!
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
The Sound of Music star, Julie Andrews. I have idolised her since I was 7 years old. To me, she’s everything many modern day ‘celebrities’ are not: smart, exceptionally talented, and timeless!
10. If you had to eat 1 meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Buttermilk chicken with roasted vegetables.