1. How long have you worked at Microban?
It’s be a little over a year (Start 6/30/20)
2. What 3 traits define you?
Pragmatic, Innovative, methodical
3. What is one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
Two of my former high school teammates have successful NFL careers.
4. Where is the best place you have traveled to and why?
Japan for sure! The food and the culture is phenomenal. They are so friendly, and the cities are so clean. I always look forward to going.
5. How do you define success?
Success is being true to oneself and identifying what fulfills you. Then live everyday to achieve that goal.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Flying an airplane is high on the list. It will be awesome to take my family up in the air and fly to our destination. Definitely on my to-do list.
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Talented, Innovative, Driven
8. What is your favorite thing about working in the antimicrobial industry?
Given the climate and society’s heightened awareness of the importance of cleanliness, it’s been great to work in such a relevant industry and really feeling like I’m doing my part.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?
Kobe Bryant for sure #mambamentality
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza! It’s easy to make and versatile. Different sauces, different toppings so many combinations.