1. How long have you worked for Microban?
I joined Microban in 2018, having previously been the Managing Director for one of its major competitors. My career in antimicrobial technology began in 2006 and I haven't looked back since. I can't quite believe that 2019 marks my 13th year in the industry!
2. What 3 traits define you?
Honest, loyal, selfless.
3. What’s one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I have access to a Lordship title, although I've never used it.
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
This is such a difficult question as I have been fortunate enough to visit so many great places. However, if I had to pick one on the spot, I would say Shanghai in China. It offers breath-taking city views.
5. How do you define success?
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Play the Saxophone.
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International?
A sleeping giant!
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
Its potential. I’m proud to be a part of something that is changing the world for the better.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
The Queen of England.
10. If you had to eat 1 meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?