1. How long have you worked at Microban?
I have worked for Microban Asia in Hong Kong since July 2013. Previously, I was the sales manager for a range of large textile businesses.
2. What 3 traits define you?
Trustworthy, reliable. logical.
3. What’s 1 interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
My father has been a cook for Shanghai Food for many years, so I know how to make Shanghai dim sum!
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Beijing in China. There are a lot historical and traditional things in this city that relate closely to Chinese people and culture. The old and modern buildings are amazing, like the Forbidden City, Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. I also like the old wisdom of Chinese people. Most of this wisdom can be applied into modern world, e.g. Sun Tzu’s The Art of Warfare.
5. How do you define success?
Success is the long-term and the sustainable, not the short-term 'WOW' effect.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Wing Chun or Tai Chi (Chinese Kung Fu).
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International?
A PERFECT PARTNER!
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
Being able to enhance businesses worldwide with proven technologies and world-class support that really makes a difference. The journey we take our partners on offers some unexpected and incredible experiences. It's so often far and beyond what I or they expect.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
Bruce Lee, the Hong Kong-American actor and martial artist.
10. If you had to eat 1 meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sushi roll. It will provide me with most of the nutrition I need, and it is not boring!