1. How long have you worked for Microban?
My first day was the 1st of September 2020, having previously worked in the Oil and Lubricant industry and further-back the Motorcycle industry.
2. What 3 traits define you?
I’m quite direct. I am sometimes too honest. I am competitive!
3. What’s one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I’m half Danish and have family on the Island of Funen.
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Vietnam; Hanoi and Ninh Binh were incredible. Exploring with my wife and children and experiencing new cultures together makes our adventures extra special.
5. How do you define success?
Providing stability, security, and happiness for my family.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I wish I was good at sketching and drawing, I would love to be able to translate ideas to paper more precisely.
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International?
Supportive. Knowledgeable. Potential.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
It’s an industry that’s improving cleanliness and ultimately making a positive impact on people's lives. That feels good to be a part of.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
Elon Musk – I admire his determination and drive.
10. If you had to eat 1 meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sunday lunch cooked by my mum!