1. How long have you worked for Microban?
I joined Microban on June 1st, 2021, so just over one month.
2. What three traits define you?
Analytical. Meticulous. Inquisitive.
3. What’s one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
That I was born and raised in a city which is famous for its exoticism.
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Singapore. Hands down. Each time I leave the city, I'm immediately thinking about my next trip. It’s a city where East meets West. I am always fascinated by its cultural diversity, tidiness, and wonderful traits demonstrated by its people.
5. How do you define success?
Having a loving, supportive family; Working with people who share values and passions and being proud of my contribution.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
There are quite a few items on my list. If I must choose one, then probably flying an airplane or a helicopter.
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Professional. Supportive. Cooperative.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
Continuously discovering industries that we can partner with and helping them take their products to the next level with our expertise.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
My late grandparents.
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Egg fried rice.