1. How long have you worked for Microban?
One month and I'm enjoying being part of the team.
2. What three traits define you?
Optimistic. Encouraging. Ambitious.
3. What’s one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
As part of my degree, I took on the chef whites and had a year in the kitchen learning culinary skills and food service operations. I'm not great at following written instructions but I've nailed cooking rice on the stove. If we were on the TV show Survivor, I'd be your girl at camp!
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
I've never fallen in love with a country faster than I did with Japan. It has something for everyone - great food, great sake and great people! They even make public toilets and transport enjoyable...
5. How do you define success?
Sounds like a cliché but being happy with your authentic self and growing with your circle of people.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I'm a firm believer that good communication is key to everything so I'd love to learn sign language and be able to converse in all the languages spoken today. It's always funny seeing someone's face after they learn you can understand their language.
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Innovative. Inclusive. Driven.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
There is little to no limit to what we can do and who we can work with.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
Family members who sadly passed.
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken burrito and I'll take that extra charge guacamole please!