1. How long have you worked for Microban?
I just joined the team at the start of January 2021 after graduating from NC State. Go Pack!
2. What three traits define you?
3. What’s one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
Before going down the marketing track, I debated going to law school.
4. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
I was recently able to travel to Arizona with my best friends, where we got to reunite with two of our friends who live states away. We stayed in Scottsdale, which was such a beautiful town, and we also got to travel around the state to see the Grand Canyon and hike in Sedona. None of us had ever been to Arizona, and it was so nice to get to explore a new place together. It was definitely a trip for the books - the views were breathtaking and the memories made with sweet friends made it the best place!
5. How do you define success?
Being in a place where you’re using your gifts, positively impacting others and staying true to yourself.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I’d love to become fluent in another language. I took French throughout high school and a bit in college, but stopped after the required levels. I’ve definitely lost most of it now.
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Innovative, collaborative, supportive.
8. What is your favorite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
So far, I’ve been blown away by the diversity this industry has. The array of people that collaborate together - PhDs, designers, chemists, industry partners and more, and the endless ways products can be improved by this technology.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
I would love to get to sit down with my great grandmothers. My parents really admired them and always wish they were still here to talk to. I would love to hear the stories from when my grandparents were growing up and get their life advice!
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
American Thanksgiving! With my grandma’s stuffing.