1. How long have you worked for Microban?
I've been at Microban for three years.
2. What three traits define you?
Professional. Reliable. Intelligent.
3. What’s one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I enjoy telling a cold joke.
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Ruyuan Grand Canyon in winter. You can see the cherry blossoms all over the mountain and turquoise water in the canyon.
5. How do you define success?
Living a happy life with someone you love.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Teamwork. Professional. Willing to Share.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
Can be exposed to different industries and applications. Can promote the concept of antibacterial and let more people know the importance of antibacterial products.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
Chairman Mao, I want to ask him how he felt when he wrote the poem "Qinyuanchun. Snow".
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Seafood dinner with some wasabi soy sauce.