1. How long have you worked for Microban?
I started on 1 Dec. 2020, so nearly 2 months now.
2. What three traits define you?
Patient, determined, and valiant.
3. What’s one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I'm an active American Football player and play in Germany's top league.
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Vietnam, Phu Quoc. It is the largest island in Vietnam and has a beautiful white sand beach and turquoise waters. Despite the annoying bed bugs there, it has been the best place so far.
5. How do you define success?
When you can look at the result of your actions with a satisfied smile.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would like to learn magic tricks.
7. What three words would you use to describe Microban International?
Watch out for!
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
The versatility of the product applications is insane. It will never get boring.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
With someone from the 50th century, I guess. As an engineer, I'm excited about the technologies that await us in the future.
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That's easy, Pizza Salami every time.