1. How long have you worked at Microban?
I have worked at Microban for just over 4 years, having previously occupied senior positions at a range of global organisations.
2. What 3 traits define you?
I would say one key trait defines me - my sense of humor! If I mention the other two, I run the risk of under or overestimating myself!
3. What’s 1 interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I love music very much, mainly Samba! I play an instrument called a Cavaquinho, which is a small guitar very similar to a Ukulele.
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Portugal. My roots are there.
5. How do you define success?
To achieve more than expected.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International?
I OWN IT.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
We do not sell products, we sell benefits to improve everyday living standards around the world.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
10. If you had to eat 1 meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?