1. How long have you worked at Microban?
I started with Microban in January 2019, having formerly been an account manager at an award-winning marketing software company.
2. What 3 traits define you?
Resilience, empathy, and intellectual curiosity.
3. What’s 1 interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I can speak 5 different languages.
4. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
It's impossible to pick just one! Mexico, Mauritius and Costa Rica are my personal favourites.
5. How do you define success?
For me, success is about making a difference in other people’s lives. If, at the end of the day, my work helps derive customer satisfaction whilst allowing me to learn something new, then I sleep well at night and wake up afresh with a new vigour to take on life’s challenges.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International?
Integrity, innovation, and leadership.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
Meeting new people from a wide range of industries and seeing the rewards they get from using antimicrobial technology.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
Siddhārtha Gautama, a monk on whose teachings Buddhism was founded.
10. If you had to eat 1 meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Soft shell crab sushi roll!