1. How long have you worked for Microban?
I originally worked at Microban from November 2005 to February 2011. Following 5 years at a competitor organisation, I then re-joined the Microban team in April 2016.
2. What 3 traits define you?
Experienced, proactive and objective.
3. What’s one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
Having worked in the industry since 2005, I am very knowledgeable about antimicrobials and am aware of all the technologies available in the market for practically any manufacturing process.
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
One of the best places I’ve travelled to is Ceará in Brazil, because it has wonderful beaches with warm water, good waves for surfing and great sailing. I practice kite surfing and the sport is evolving very quickly in Ceará!
5. How do you define success?
Success is you reaching your individual and collective goals, bringing results, and looking back with a smile. Planting and harvesting only the good fruits!
6. If you could learn to do one thing, what would it be?
I would like to learn to speak Italian, French and German.
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International
Pioneer, innovative, world-leader.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
I love my job because I'm always learning something new. I have access to a team of incredible scientists and a valuable opportunity to gain experience and bring great results to my company and my career. My job honours me, challenges me and forces me to improve every day.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
10. If you had to eat 1 meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Eggs – they’re tasty and a good source of protein!
Photo Credit: Edna Tanaami