- Antimicrobials In Durable Foam Applications
- Reasons to Integrate Antimicrobials in Food Service Products & Equipment
- Antimicrobials in Healthcare
- Microban SilverShield Technology: Reduction of Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination of Refrigeration Units
- Microban Ceramics Antimicrobial Technologies
- The Use of Incorporated Silver-Based Antimicrobials in Silicone Medical Devices
- The Next Generation of Silver Technology
- Microban Toilet Swab Study: Investigating the Cleanliness of Public Restroom Toilets
- The Plume: Controlling Bacteria Growth on Bathroom Surfaces
- Passive Purification- Effectiveness of Photocatalytic Titanium Dioxide to Convert Pathogens and Pollutants
- Achieving Antimicrobial Protection in Coatings
The quest for cleanliness is big business. The average American spends $42 per month on household cleaning supplies, more than they spend on cable TV, cell phones, personal care or even their beloved pets trying to eliminate bacteria and fungi from their environments. A lot of this money is spent on disinfectant chemicals. These are an important way to keep our homes and public spaces clean, but they don’t provide continuous control of microorganisms.
Learn more about how incorporating antimicrobial technology, like Microban ZPTech® provides a better clean solution.