- Antimicrobials In Building Materials
- Antimicrobials In Durable Foam Applications
- Reasons to Integrate Antimicrobials in Food Service Products & Equipment
- Antimicrobials in Healthcare
- Microban SilverShield Technology: Reduction of Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination of Refrigeration Units
- Microban Ceramics Antimicrobial Technologies
- The Use of Incorporated Silver-Based Antimicrobials in Silicone Medical Devices
- ZPTech®: The Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial
- Microban Toilet Swab Study: Investigating the Cleanliness of Public Restroom Toilets
- The Plume: Controlling Bacteria Growth on Bathroom Surfaces
- Passive Purification- Effectiveness of Photocatalytic Titanium Dioxide to Convert Pathogens and Pollutants
- Achieving Antimicrobial Protection in Coatings
The world is filled with microorganisms including disease-causing and object-damaging bacteria. Practically everything humans or animals touch – kitchen counters, bathroom fixtures, doorknobs, floors or medical equipment – is sure to have bacteria like Escherchia coli and Staphylococcus aureus, which can cause severe illness if surfaces aren’t cleaned and disinfected regularly.
Silver has long been used as an antimicrobial agent and Microban technology, such as innovative SilverShield, takes silver’s proven antimicrobial effectiveness in polymers a huge step forward.
Read more about the benefits of SilverShield.