- Antimicrobials In Healthcare
- Microban SilverShield Technology: Reduction of Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination of Refrigeration Units
- Microban Ceramics Antimicrobial Technologies
- The Use of Incorporated Silver-Based Antimicrobials in Silicone Medical Devices
- ZPTech®: The Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial
- Microban Toilet Swab Study: Investigating the Cleanliness of Public Restroom Toilets
- The Plume: Controlling Bacteria Growth on Bathroom Surfaces
- The Next Generation of Silver Technology
By the nature of the food service environment, food-contact surfaces are readily contaminated by environmental microbes from human contact and food residues. Consumption patterns, re-use of items for multiple purposes, soil, food residues, moisture, human contact, and non-adherence to cleaning and sanitizing protocols exacerbate these conditions. While there are regulatory measures in place to control contamination, there are human, material, and equipment lapses that can render food-contact surfaces visually clean but susceptible to microbial survival and growth. Integration of Microban® antimicrobial technology with current regulations and practices can enhance what is already being done right.
Learn more by downloading the whitepaper today!