- Antimicrobials In Building Materials
- Antimicrobials In Durable Foam Applications
- Reasons to Integrate Antimicrobials in Food Service Products & Equipment
- Antimicrobials in Healthcare
- Microban SilverShield Technology: Reduction of Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination of Refrigeration Units
- The Use of Incorporated Silver-Based Antimicrobials in Silicone Medical Devices
- ZPTech®: The Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial
- The Next Generation of Silver Technology
- Microban Toilet Swab Study: Investigating the Cleanliness of Public Restroom Toilets
- The Plume: Controlling Bacteria Growth on Bathroom Surfaces
- Passive Purification- Effectiveness of Photocatalytic Titanium Dioxide to Convert Pathogens and Pollutants
- Achieving Antimicrobial Protection in Coatings
Ceramic products used in homes, health care facilities, industrial settings and other public places can attract stain, odor, and disease-causing bacteria due to moisture, heat and humidity.
It takes extraordinary knowledge, skill and flexibility to consider all of the important factors that go into ceramic manufacture and produce a ceramic product that is not only functionally and aesthetically pleasing but also protected against microbial growth. This is exactly what Microban® brings to ceramics manufacturers.
Microban patented ceramic antimicrobial technologies combat the uncontrolled growth of microbes with unique compounds that are carefully customized for each product’s manufacturing process and specifications.
Read more about ceramics with Microban Technology.