1. How long have you worked for Microban?
My journey at Microban International (Asia) Ltd. began in February 2016, having formerly been the Regional Sales Manager for a large electronics manufacturer. During my time at Microban, I have been fortunate enough to work alongside many established brands and I continue to embrace the different cultures of our varied APAC partner network.
2. What 3 traits define you?
Cheerful, Positive, Curious.
3. What’s one interesting fact about you that people would be surprised to learn?
I can eat a lot of food without gaining weight!
4. Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
Thailand – A Country of Smile. Thai people are friendly and creative. The food is also delicious and there are many wonderful attractions to visit. The Thai language is very interesting, too.
5. How do you define success?
Good health, great friendships, and having the ability to make various choices in different aspects of life.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would learn how to cook both professional French cuisine and Thai cuisine at Le Cordon Bleu in Thailand.
7. What 3 words would you use to describe Microban International?
Professional, Trustworthy, and Experienced.
8. What is your favourite thing about working in the world of antimicrobial technology?
Having the opportunity to engage in both sales & marketing activities to support our partners. I love being able to work with people from an array of different countries and industries. It widens my scope of the horizon.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
Dinner with my Father, Grandmother and Grandfather, who have passed away. I just want to see them, say “I love you” and have big hugs with them again.
10. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Any food that has been cooked by my dear Mother, who knows me best!